This website delivers to the United Arab Emirates only and GCC Countries.
If there is no one at the address given who is able and competent to accept delivery of the products, you will have the option to arrange for an alternative delivery date or be given additional information about the collection of the products.
UAE East Cities: 30 AED
UAE West Cities: 50 AED
For other GCC Countries Please Contact us.
Refunds & Returns
It is important that you check your order or items upon receipt and always before use. If any errors occur or issues arise then these need to be reported to us immediately so we can investigate.
Your statutory rights
- Our Returns Policy does not affect your statutory rights.
- You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving a reason.
- The cancellation period will expire 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires physical possession of the goods.
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement.
- You may use the example model cancellation form below, but it is not obligatory.
Please ensure that the items you are returning are unopened and in any original packaging. Unwanted goods need to be in pristine condition with any retail seals unbroken.
Model Cancellation Form:
I hereby give notice that I cancel my contract of sale of the following goods:
- Ordered on:
- Order number:
- Name of customer:
- Address of customer:
- Signature of customer (only if sent by paper):
What should I do if I receive an incorrect item?
We have high standards when it comes to packaging your order however mistakes, do occur from time to time. Please accept our apologies if you have received an incorrect item. As part of our customer objectives, we will do our utmost to resolve your query with speed, ease, and with absolutely minimal inconvenience.
We will review each case individually when considering the return of the product; in some cases, we may require further information such as pictures so we can choose the best course of action. Our aim is to provide the best solution for you as quickly as possible.
What should I do if my item is damaged?
Although we take care to prevent any damage to your goods during transit it is possible that problems may arise. Please accept our apologies if you have received a damaged item.
We ask that you do not refuse delivery, instead accept the goods and contact us immediately. Refusal may actually result in a delay in the parcel being returned.
You can contact us through your account using the online message center. Please attach any pictures you have of the damage to the message. A member of our team will review the details and offer the best resolution to resolve your query.
How do I report a fault with my product?
Please accept our apologies if you believe there is a fault with your item, we take all complaints regarding the quality of our products seriously and we will need to investigate the reported fault in more detail.
In order to do this we ask that you contact us through your account using the online message center. Please provide details of the fault and where possible attach pictures to your message.
How do I arrange a return?
Please contact our Customer Service team to arrange your return.
We will need to know your order number, the item you want to return, and the reason for return. Upon receipt of these details, we will provide you with a unique returns authorization number and all the necessary information to arrange the return.
Please package the item securely and ensure our returns form is included inside.
You will need to obtain a proof of postage receipt when you send your item to us. Proof of postage does not cost anything but without it, we may not be able to process your refund or replacement in the rare event that your item is lost in transit.If you request a replacement and the product is no longer available, we will process a refund back to the original account used to purchase the item.
Any item you have accepted and then returned is your responsibility until it reaches our warehouse. Please therefore ensure that you send your item back to us using a delivery service that insures you of the value of the goods.
Will you refund my postage costs to return an item?
We are more than happy to refund postage costs to return an item where the return is required due to our error. For instance:
- If we sent you the wrong item
- If the item is damaged or faulty
- Where you are returning a substitute item which you do not want to keep
We will not refund postage costs to return items that are unwanted or no longer required. These costs will need to be covered by you, again we recommend using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
We will not refund postage costs to return any item due to reported damage or fault where no error was found in the testing process. Costs of posting the item back to you will depend on the item and will be communicated to you after the testing process has been completed.
If you are not satisfied with the way in which we have handled the return or replacement of any item, we want to hear about this. Our aim is to resolve the matter for you and ask that you please contact our customer service representatives via your account or by post at the Customer Service Department
Please note due to health and safety we do not provide returns or exchanges on our products. A return and refund will only be considered if the item(s) are deemed faulty. Please contact our customer care team for refund inquiries.
- Once the product is returned to our warehouse in the required condition, we treat the refund directly through the payment method used for placing the order.
- If you paid by credit card, the value of the products returned will be credited to your card.
- If you paid by cash on delivery, the value of the products returned will be transferred to you via bank transfer.
- The refunds can take up to one month to be completed depending on the working process and rules of the courier company and logistics. We thank you for your understanding.
- We reserve the right to reject the return of products which are not returned in accordance with our return policy
- In case you used a promotion code on your order, please note that the value of the promotion code is divided proportionally among the total number of items on the receipt. In case of a return, you will get a refund of the amount paid on the returned item minus the promotion amount applied.
STORES’S RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
*Applies to purchases made in-store only*
- The customer is requested to verify, upon delivery, that the merchandise does not have any apparent defect and is in perfect condition.
- Customers may return any merchandise with apparent defects, upon presentation of the original sale invoice issued by the store.
- Merchandise with hidden defects that could be detected at any stage can also be returned within reasonable delays appropriate to the type and nature of the defective merchandise and the defect itself.
- If available, the original packing is to be returned along with the defective merchandise. The store manager ascertains that the defect does not result from improper storage or handling by the customer, such as not observing the recommendations of how to care for the merchandise as detailed on the labels accompanying them.
- For repairable merchandise, the customer is informed of the possibility of repair, as well as the expected time.
- Should the time be unreasonably long considering the type and nature of the merchandise and the nature of the defect, the customer is offered the possibility of exchange for identical merchandise, if available in-store. If not available, the customer is proposed a store credit or refund, modalities of which will be arranged according to the amount involved.
- The value of compensation (exchange, store credit, or refund) is that of the initial purchase value.
- Exchange of merchandise is allowed within 30 days of purchase..
- Merchandise must be in an unused saleable condition, in the original packing, and with an original price tag. In the case of a sealed product, merchandise must still be in sealed condition.
- Merchandise must be presented with an original sale invoice issued by the store.
- Return is compensated by a store credit for the exact value of the initial purchase value.
- The validity of store credit is 6 months from the date of issue.